Bale: Real Madrid the best in the world

The Welshman has claimed that no other club is
on the same level as Los Blancos, while at the
same time singing the praises of team-mate
Cristiano Ronaldo

Gareth Bale feels Real Madrid are the biggest club
in the world and is determined to win plenty of
silverware with the Santiago Bernabeu side in the
years to come.

The Welshman joined Los Blancos from Tottenham
in the summer transfer window for a world-record
€100 million transfer fee and he has stressed that
he has no regrets over the move.

"In my opinion, Real Madrid are the best team in
the world. We have the best players and the best
stadium, and everything about the club is perfect,"
Bale told his club's official website.

"I want to win a lot of things and this is the best
team you can be in. I hope I can spend a lot of
time with this team, win a lot of titles and show
everyone that we are a great club that always plays
to win.

"I want to help the team, do my best on the pitch
and, above all, win titles and trophies, which is the
objective shared by of all of us here.

"I am very happy about everything; it has all
turned out very well and I hope that everything will
carry on like this."

The 24-year-old attacker then went on to praise
Cristiano Ronaldo, claiming that the Portugal star
is in a league of his own.

"In my view, Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in
the world," Bale stated, "This season he is
showing what a great player he is, and he does it
under pressure, like he did against Sweden [in the
World Cup play-offs].

"He is the best by a long way and he shows it in
every match."

Bale has scored six times in his 12 appearances in
all competitions for Madrid this season.

Comments