Isla: I want to repay Juventus

Mauricio Isla is keen to repay Juventus for their
faith in him following his return to full fitness.

The 25-year-old joined the Serie A champions
from Udinese in 2012, but initially saw his
opportunities limited as he struggled for form
following knee surgery.
However, having started Juve's last two Serie A
fixtures, Isla is now determined to make a positive
impact and give something back to the reigning
champions.

"I had a nasty injury and everyone here at
Juventus has been very patient with me," Isla told
reporters.

"I have always given my all, but I need to continue
working hard to repay people for the faith they
have shown.

"[Antonio] Conte decided that I would stay at this
club and I'm happy to be here, but I need to show
that on the field of play."

Isla has made eight appearances for Juventus so
far this season.

Comments