Usain Bolt: I stay away from dating 'English ladies' for fear of appearing in the British press

This six-time Olympic champion, who has said he is reconsidering plans to retire after the Rio 2016 Games, confirmed he is currently "dating" but avoids English women so he is not "in the paper".
The fastest man in the world, who famously partied with the Swedish female handball team after winning the 100m at London 2012, told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I've learned from English ladies that you have to be very careful.
"Over the years I've got into trouble three times after liking English ladies."
Bolt joked: "All of sudden I'm the paper, my whole story is in the paper, so I've taken note of you English ladies, so I'm very careful. I stay away from English ladies."
Speaking about life after athletics, Bolt said he has no interest in politics or coaching but would like to become a father.

Comments